Saturday, April 9, 2011

A moment of light



This is where I'd like to be. In the middle of a breath taking place, staring my life in the face. I feel the need to be extraordinary, and I feel that I haven't even scratched the surface. I'm excited for summer and I'm excited to start something new, something better - whatever that may be. I can't deny the overwhelming urge to shed the people I've met like snake's skin. I want to scrub them off and then gloat about how much better I am without them. I'm just.....so tired of being tied down. I'm thankful for the happy, nice moments. But really, for someone like me, a girl who means what she says, the emotional weight of expecting people to be as true as you is.....crushing. And I'm done. So see that picture? Let's go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment