Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Motherfuckin Breakfast Rant

I did not come home to make all your meals for the day. I do not stand in the kitchen after an hour of boot camp thinking, "What can I make YOU for breakfast?" I barely have enough energy to drag my feet to the effing stove, crack some eggs in a pan, and down my quick and dirty protein.

Do not assume you're included every time I need to ingest something. I know you survive the other ten months of the year when I'm not around. Furthermore, don't stand behind me, telling me the pan is too hot when you're NOT WILLING to make your own food. I am a stone-cold boss in the kitchen. I can make a meal out of whatever is in the fridge. I'm a sassy ass bitch in the kitch and I happen to make a lot of delicious meals all the time with my TOO HOT PAN.



Bottom line: I need to move out.


/rant

No comments:

Post a Comment